Who should do The Tailormade Retreat
- Busy Executives and Senior Managers
- Stressed or Overworked Individuals
- Desire To Break from Usual Responsibilities
- Affected By City Living (high stress, long working hours, pollution, late nights)
- Frequent Colds and Flu Related To Low Immunity
- Experiencing Specific Health Issues
- Experiences Emotional Turmoil (irritability, anger, frustration, depression, and sadness)
- Is Seeking Inner Peace and Happiness
You cannot do a Total Body Rebalance Retreat if you are Pregnant or if you have Type 1 Diabetes. Also anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter verifying that they are fit to come on a retreat.
All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments included on the retreat of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your Doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Sanda Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.